Fish’s latest album, A Feast of Consequences is now available in the shop with deluxe packaging, 100 page book, bonus DVD and high-quality download.
Order now with a free T-shirt
Now available for pre order – release date May 13th “Leamington Spa fan club convention Sunday 21st October 2012” cat no FHC002CD/DVD
2CD and 1 DVD housed in double tray fat jewel case with 12 page booklet – all in 4 colou
This is the entire Sunday Electric set from the Leamington Convention last October, a night that went down as one of the most amazing nights ever in Fish gig history. It brought to a close a fantastic weekend and this has been chosen as the first of the releases from the event. There are plans for a potential Blu Ray “best of” at the end of the year and the 2 acoustic sets and and the Saturday night performance, also 2 hours long, will be available as downloads in the coming months. ( as will be the Derby acoustic gig and the Studio acoustic sessions – the audio from the Fishheads Club Live DVD)
As per your wishes after the release of the Fishheads Club Live DVD this title has 2 Cd’s making up the live audio performance with the “banter” taken out to deliver 100% music. The DVD has the full live show including all the audience interaction.The DVD is NTSC region 0 and will play in North America. The audio of this live title will also be available as a download once we have our preferred options in place.
I have tried to keep the price as attractive as possible at £12.99 ex vat (£15.49 inclusive of 20% VAT) plus postage as this title is directly funding the “Feast of Consequences” recording in the summer and your support in buying this title and spreading the news is sincerely appreciated.
You can pre order the album at http://shop.fish-thecompany.com/acatalog/cdslive.html and the album will be available for purchase on the UK tour in May on the merchandise stall.
Multi camera shoot directed by Russell Cherrington, multi track audio mixed and produced by Calum Malcolm
DVD listing (CD 1 tracks 1-9, CD 2 tracks 10-16)
- Script for a Jester’s Tear (Dick, Rothery, Kelly, Trewavas, Pointer)
- Long Cold day (Dick, Wesley, Young)
- Innocent Party (Dick, Watson, Duguid)
- He Knows You Know (Dick, Rothery, Kelly, Trewavas, Minnett, Jelliman, Pointer)
- Square Go – (Dick, Vantsis)
- Other Side of Me – (Dick, Vantsis, Boult)
- Feast of Consequences (Dick, Vantsis, Boult)
- Dark Star – (Dick, Vantsis)
- Pilgrims Address – (Dick, Wesley)
- Jigsaw (Dick, Rothery, Kelly, Trewavas, Mosley)
- Freaks (Dick, Rothery, Kelly, Trewavas, Mosley)
- Lucky (Dick, Simmonds, Boult)
- Internal Exile (Dick, Simmonds, Boult)
- Market Square Heroes (Dick, Rothery, Kelly, Trewavas, Minnett, Jelliman, Pointer)
- Grendel (Dick, Rothery, Kelly, Minnett, Trewavas, Jelliman, Pointer)
- The Company (Dick, Simmonds)
Fish – vocal, Frank Usher – Guitars, Foss Paterson- keyboards, Gavin Griffiths – Drums, Gavin Dickie – bass except on tracks 5/6/7/8 bass – Steve Vantsis.